Sunday, February 28, 2010

Bloggin'


1. High heels or boots? Boots.
2. What time did you get up this morning? 7:10am (I usually sleep no later then 7:30am!)
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
Dear John - so good and so crappy at the same time! Lol!

4. What is your name?
Alaythea Marie Carroll

5. What is your favorite TV show?
Fringe

6. What do you usually have for breakfast?
Bran flakes, skim milk, honey, 1/2 banana, sliced almonds. Always.

7. What is your middle name?
Marie
8. What food do you dislike?
Asparagus, mayo, crab, onions

9. What is your favorite CD at the moment?
Day and Age by The Killers and Armistice by Mute Math
10. What characteristic do you despise?
Lying

11. Favorite Clothing? J
eans, ballet flats and cardigans

12. Anywhere in the world on vacation?
England

13. Are you an organized person?
No, not really. I don't like super messy but I'm not overly organized at all!

14. Where would you retire to?
Somewhere overseas.

15 What was your most recent memorable birthday? T
his past one was pretty good...

16. What are you going to do when you finish this?
Nothing. Maybe make some dinner, read a little more of my book, lay around and finish watching Harry Potter 2.

17. What is your Birthstone? Peridot, I hate it!
18. Person you expect to publish this first?
Clarissa

19. When is your birthday?
August 23

20. Are you a morning person or a night person?
morning person for sure! I'm no good after like 10pm!

21. What is your shoe size?
Anywhere from a child's 4 to an adult 6 1/2!

22. Do you own any animals?
A Persian cat name Gandalf

23. Any news you'd like to share?
We are going to Alabama in April to see Mute Math for the 4th time in concert!!!! Woohoo!!!

24. When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up?
A singer/entertainer.

25. What is your favorite flower?
Lilly's and roses.

26. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to?
March 19th, 20th and 21st - WeeRuns, New Moon on DVD, Gianna's birthday party, and Gianna's actual birth date!

27. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
Red.

28. How is the weather right now?
Bright and sunshiny!
29. Last person you spoke to on the phone?
My mom

30. Favorite drink?
Water and grape juice!
31. Favorite restaurant?
Outback and Carrabba's!
32. Hair color?
Dark, almost black, brown!

33. What was your favorite toy as a child?
My bike

34. Summer or winter?
Fall for sure, but I'll go with winter if it's short! lol!

35. Chocolate or vanilla?
Chocolate.
36. Coffee or tea?
Tea

37. Wish you were still young?
I guess I am still young but I wish I FELT young still!
38. Do you want your friends to publish this?
Sure!

39. When was the last time you cried?
Friday, Gianna was so miserable I just cried.

40. What is under your bed?
Some shoes and the bag my comforter goes in.

41 . What did you do last night?
Hung out with my hubby and baby, watched part of a movie, some TV and Facebooked.

42. What are you afraid of?
Being alone, getting old, birds and the dark.

43. Salty or sweet?
Sweet!
44. Best quality you have?
I guess I'm honest and loyal - or at least I try to be with all my heart.

45. How many years at your current job?
I'm a stay at home mom and I've been at it for 3 years!
46. Favorite day of the week?
Fridays

48. What four people will you tag?
I probably will tag Clarissa Gordon, DeeAnna Pounders, Crystal Millwood and Rebecca Abel.

No comments:

Post a Comment