Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Drained.


Today I am absolutely drained. I have been going way too much the past week or so. I haven't stopped to breathe I feel like. I've been helping my mom drive my sister back and forth to Driver's Ed. plus helping her with various other projects, trying to keep the house in decent order, driving here there and everywhere, working out and attempting to eat right on the go - so that means packing food before I leave the house. Just one extra thing to add to my list. Not to mention Gianna has become an emotional basket case lately and it's absolutely draining me. She cries about everything, she doesn't really pitch fits, just falls into weeping over everything and nothing at all. She complains about her tummy hurting at least two or three times a day. She hardly eats. Today , since waking up at 7am, she has eaten half a banana and a piece of string cheese. I bought her lunch and she wouldn't touch it. It's now four o'clock in the afternoon and she still refuses to eat anything. I'm at my wits end, her eating habits have always been kinda random but this has been the worst it's ever been and I'm becoming concerned that there are some serious issues going on with her stomach. She can't tell me exactly how it hurts or how bad, just that it hurts. And it doesn't seem to be a casual, passing remark. She pushes on her tummy and groans and says it hurts. We've had her checked again for UTI or kidney infections and there's nothing there. Perhaps I'm over reacting or worrying too much but something doesn't seem right. I don't know who or what to turn to exactly. The doctors do "overall" kind of exams and just pass it off for gas or something. And maybe that's what it is but why does it plague her every day?
She seems to have the potty training thing down well now - thank God! It's taken us almost a year to get this down completely. She has made it 3 full days and nights (including nap time) without wetting the bed or having any accidents. It's so nice! I was afraid we might never get here! Every other transition has come so quickly and easily - she walked at 11 mons., the bottle was gone by 12 mons., her paci was gone by 2, she moved into a toddler bed with no issues....so I guess was thinking she would just get potty training in a few days. Whew, I was so wrong! Lol! Anytime I hear that someone is potty training now my UTMOST sympathy goes out to them. It's a nightmare - and although I get countless hours of joy out of Gianna I'm afraid that any time I've thought about having another child (which is super rare) I always think about having to be up at night again and having to potty train again and I am convinced I could never ever do it!
Pulled a muscle in my calf working out yesterday and it is crazy sore today. It keeps seizing up and getting tight and I have to work it out again. I guess I just landed wrong during jumps yesterday or something. This is my recovery week but surprisingly the work outs are just as tough just in a slightly different way! At this moment I feel like I could lay down and sleep til morning and never budge!
Tomorrow is another day, hopefully I'll be energized and ready to go! Besides working out I'm going to Asheville with my mother in law and then we are meeting up with my father in law and hubby after work to go eat dinner at PF Changs! Now one of our favorite restaurants and places to go - so yummy and so modern classy!
After our weekend away I'm hoping for a girl's night out! It's been WAY too long since I've had a fun night out with my friend - of course we are going to see a girly chick flick because we love to do that, then probably dinner and just having some good ole chick fun!!!! Possibly a pedicure?!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment