Sunday, February 21, 2010

Happiness is.....


Happiness is......a road trip with my babes!
Happiness is.....watching my daughter accomplish new things.
Happiness is.....making up with my hubby after an argument.
Happiness is.....finding comfort in being home.
Happiness is......a new tattoo!!
Happiness is......going to THE greatest concert ever with the greatest man ever!!!!
Happiness is......working out, and loving every minute of it.
Happiness is.....discovering a new favorite song.
Happiness is......hearing my baby say I Love You!
Happiness is.....a long walk.
Happiness is......shoes!
Happiness is......having faith and trust in my Lord.
Happiness is.....family (sometimes!).
Happiness is......having a bestie.
Happiness is.......scrapbooking photos of the ones I love and the events that are dear to me.
Happiness is....snuggling up with a great book and getting lost in it.
Happiness is......a really sweet movie.
Happiness is.....planning for the future.
Happiness is.....setting goals and watching yourself reach them!
Happiness is.....seeing joy in my baby's eyes.
Happiness is....hearing my husband tell me how proud he is of me!
Happiness is......knowing you are being the best you that you can be.
Happiness is....the joy of new life!
Happiness is......looking at my life and knowing I've got the best there is!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment