Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Day 30.


Today is Day 30 on Insanity! I'm so proud I've made it this far! To be honest, when I started, I wasn't sure! Well, I knew I would push myself as hard as I possibly could but I didn't know if it would kill me before I got to the end or not! I'm proud to announce it has not killed me! I am so excited with my progress.....sometimes people say things like "It must be nice to be losing weight" or "It must be nice to have to buy smaller clothes....." And yes, it is nice but the tone makes me feel like they think I'm just magically shrinking. No one understand how I still battle every day with my eating mostly. Working out isn't a big deal anymore, I actually kinda look forward to it. It lifts my spirits and gives me an energy boost. But denying myself all those "yummy" things I normally eat is still hard. I still find myself trying justify eating them in my mind....but I have to quickly shut that voice down because I don't want all my hard work to go to waste. It amazes me all the people that have worked hard on fitness for a few months, seen good results and then totally go back to eating like they were and not working out.....So much work for nothing. Don't get me wrong, if you are perfectly happy how you are then I am good with that! Truly. But if you hate the way you are and want to change but never do then it's time to make the commitment to yourself! Nothing will make you feel prouder of yourself then setting goals and seeing yourself accomplish them. I've lost about 6 inches total so far on this program and my tummy is actually starting to flatten out some! Hopefully in the next 30 days I'll start seeing some ab definition! Woohoo!
I've looked into becoming a coach through Beach Body - which is all the programs I've used on this process. I love the products but I'm just not sure I'm ready to take on selling products and keeping up with people....it's a lot of responsibility. But it's an exciting idea too. I've also considered going back to school and going into something that would let me work in personal training or nutrition. I think it's a field a would be really interested in working in. Lots to think about....I guess it would be good to start now so that by the time Gianna is in school in a few years I would be ready to start a career. It makes me nervous thinking about going back to school. Overwhelming actually. And I guess that's why I shy away from it. I'm not sure I'm ready to put all that hard work into something. A lot to think about for sure! I know I can do it, it's just am I ready to do it?
We are headed of to Savannah this weekend and I so excited! Excited to see our favorite band again, excited to spend time with family, excited about tats possibly, excited about getting away!!!! It's going to be a fun time as always....I am a little nervous about eating right while I'm there. I have to cook so much and it's always a little awkward cooking in other people's kitchens but I don't want to eat bad just because I'm gone. So wish me luck! Lol!!!

2 comments:

  1. You are doing soo good! I think you would be a great at either job you choose!

    ReplyDelete