Wednesday, February 10, 2010

More Tat Ideas


So I want to get another tattoo soon. Still not exactly sure what or exactly where! I'm thinking the back of my shoulder but I'm not sure I want one there or not. I've thought about my other wrist too but I don't know about that either. I would ask Beej but I don't he really wants me to get any more tattoos! Lol! So I'll just have to keep thinking about it. I want to go get one with my friend. She's yet to get her first and I want to be there when she finally does! I've thought about several things....I wanted wings at first and actually have some picked out. Then Beej kinda told me he didn't like that idea at all....so I started looking for something else. I found a really cool sketch of a tree I thought would be really neat but other then thinking it was pretty it didn't have much meaning. So I was thinking the other day that I want to always remember to keep my eyes and my mind open to learn new things, to see things in a different perspective and to never let my first impression be my last. I thought that maybe getting an eye would be a neat idea. To always remind me to keep my eyes open to everything around me and to never become so close minded that I couldn't enjoy life! So I've found an eye that I like. it's empty, leaving room for new ideas, thoughts, etc.! I'm thinking very seriously about this one!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment