Saturday, February 13, 2010

Early Valentines.




Today my hubby and I celebrated Valentine's Day. It was really just an excuse for us to have another date night and a wonderful time together! We went to dinner at one of our favorite Chinese restaurants, PF Changs. So yummy! Then we went and saw a movie, we both love movies and the going to the movie theater. It is one of my favorite things to do! We went and saw Sherlock Holmes. It's been in theaters for awhile but we thought it would be a fun one to see and it was really good! We had a great time talking and singing a long to the radio. Now we are home, our sweet baby is staying the night with my mom. Just hanging out and enjoying our alone time. Watching a little TV, updating blogs and surfing the web!
I did pretty good eating out today. Only had 1/4 of my fried rice with chicken and I did have a spring roll and one of Beej's Dynamite shrimp (that was my splurge!). He tried to talk me into one of their dessert shots and I almost gave in but I knew I would feel horrible afterwards and hate myself for giving in that much. I haven't had any sugar for a month now and I couldn't bear to give that up! So my splurge wasn't even that bad! I had a little more of the leftover rice for dinner when I got home and still have half of it left! Even splurging I managed to come in under 1600 calories for the day! And I did get my work out in since DeeAnna's photo shoot was rescheduled for tomorrow. So that made me feel better.
Beej is working all day tomorrow, it'll be a long day for him for sure. He's so committed to working hard for us and doing whatever it takes to make life good for us. We are looking forward to our trip next weekend. Especially since it's supposed to snow here again and it's going to be 60 and sunny where we are going! I'm so tired of winter, snow and ice. Once is nice, twice is ok...anymore then that is annoying! Not to mention we are going to see our favorite band for the 3rd time in concert and I couldn't be more excited! This trip/concert was our Valentine's gift to each other.....and it was a fabulous gift, much better then chocolate or candy (and so much better for me too!).
We went by Wal-Mart on our way home and the Valentine's aisle was nearly cleaned out! We did pick up Gianna a little stuffed animal and some Spongebob suckers! Just a little treat for her, I like to bring her a little something when we've been away from her overnight. Just so she knows we did think about her!
Last night I made her a tu-tu. My bestie showed me how to do it, she made her little girls one and they turned out so cute! I'm planning to make Gianna one for her birthday too. She loved it! She danced around in it for quite awhile last night. She is just so precious! She got up this morning and put it on over her dress and wore it while she watched Elmo on Beej's laptop! I just love having a little girl, I thought I wanted a boy when I first got pregnant but now I can't imagine having anything sweeter or more precious!
So Beej absolutely made my day today - other then spending a lovely afternoon with him - he told me he's decided to get a tattoo! I tried to rush him and told him it would be SO great for us to both go get one while we are in GA but he said that was too soon for him, he isn't sure what he wants just yet. He does know where he wants it but just not exactly sure what. So I've decided to wait and get my next one when he does....but I so badly want to get it this coming weekend while we are in GA! But I am really glad he's finally decided to get one, it'll be SO HOT!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Im glad you had an AMAZING time!!! So Beej has decided to get a tattoo? Does he have any ideas?

    ReplyDelete