Sunday, February 14, 2010

Tacky clothing and misspelling....


Today I'm going to blog about my pet peeves! I have quite a few I'm sure, some of them I forget til they happen and others I remember all the time!
My number one pet peeve lately is misspelling. Pretty much every computer and every website has a nifty little red line that appears under a word if it's misspelled. Sometimes it does it under things you know aren't misspelled like certain names or nicknames. It puts a red line under my name and under Beej's. But with other words that you are quite sure how to spell this is a good hint! Recently I've seen these words misspelled and it's driving me nuts! I've seen the word vegetables spelled vegitables. Really? Did you not see the red line? Don't get me wrong, I know some people aren't the greatest spellers. I'm not really but I make sure I look out for that cute little dotted red line so that I appear that I can spell great! If you are really unsure type it into google.com and it will tell you the correct spelling. Other words I've seen lately, on blogs and websites, have been dessert (it was spelling deserts!), absurd (was spelled obsurd!) and spectacular (was spelled specatacular!). Lol! Pay attention to that little red line, people! It is there for a reason!
My second pet peeve is people who dress tacky! Lol! I know, this is a pretty big problem but I'm fine if you aren't big into style, you can still look presentable and classy. There is a girl that goes to our church and is part of the "stage people" and she constantly dresses so tacky! Leaves her sunglasses pushed up on her head, cell phone in her pocket, brightly odd colored clothes. I don't think you have to wear black or anything but make sure it looks classy! Today is was so distracting I couldn't hardly think! Did she even look in the mirror this morning?! But no one is bold enough to tell her so, if I say something everyone will jump on me. So this is the closest get to saying something!
My third pet peeve of the day is when girls slam the doors in the restroom. It doesn't take much effort to close those doors, but people go into the bathroom and then slam the stall door. Good grief!!!!
So that's my vent for the day! I'm heading out to a photo shoot with my sister! So excited about how her business is picking up! Good photographers are few and far between! Just because you can edit well doesn't make you a good photographer. You have to have an eye for things to begin with!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment