Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Hump Day!


It's Wednesday! Tomorrow is my recovery day, which doesn't mean I don't work it, it just means it's just as intense just a little slower! Haha! I'm telling you, Insanity is insane but seriously, I've been doing it for 2 1/2 weeks and sticking to the diet plan like glue and I can already see changes in my body! I'm so excited, if this is what I'm seeing in the first 3 weeks, what will I see after a month, or two months!!! I'm seeing the muscles in my legs define even more! I've lost 2 inches off my waist already! That's thrilling in its self! I still haven't weighed, mainly because I get way to caught up on the number. So I don't own a scale and I rarely will jump on one because if the number isn't as low as what I think it might be or should be in my head then I get depressed! Right now I'm not even so much worried about losing weight as I am just getting really fit and really healthy. If I do those things then the weight be go! I'm pretty much back to pre pregnancy shape, even a little better actually. And I should be after 3 years, good grief! But I hope to be back to pre-marriage size by the end of summer!
So my biggest challenge is coming up on Sunday! Going out to dinner isn't that hard because I set in my mind ahead of time what I can get and that's what I get. Even though others may get yummy looking things I just have to keep reminding myself how many calories it has and what all those fatty calories do to me! Lol! But one of my biggest loves is hot wings! They are SO good and I can eat dozens of them! But I can't have them on this eating plan (I do not call this a diet....) They are cooked in WAY too much butter and sodium. But this Sunday is Super Bowl Sunday! Which means my father in law and sister will come over to watch the game and they will bring along all those Game Day Goodies! Including Hot Wings! *Sigh* And no, I will not touch a single one. I'm already building up my mental resistance. And you might say, well it couldn't hurt to have a couple, or to just "cheat" one day. But for me it does, it flips some kind of switch in my brain and after that I won't be able to not cheat here and there. And I've made a commitment to do this thing 100% for at least 2 months, I'm hoping to carry it on after that though too. But I do know that I will eat some birthday cake at Gi's party at the end of my 60 days! But just a little! The ONLY cheat I've done so far is one night we went out to dinner and the restaurant didn't have any kind of light dressing or oil and vinegar so I had a little ranch dressing. Other then that I'm not straying! Lol!
Today I have Cardio Resistance and Cardio Abs. I need to work harder on the ab exercises or I'll never have a flat tummy! I was sure as hard I worked on them last time I did Cardio Abs that I'd be sore but I wasn't. I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not, maybe my abs are just more built up then I thought, I just can't see them yet! I know that almost every move we do in Insanity works on your core and abs.
I'm ready to be smokin' again!!!!

2 comments:

  1. good! I'm glad you are already seeing results. That's always encouraging!

    ReplyDelete