Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Da-ra-ma Queen!!! Lol!


So my darling little, almost three year old, daughter has turned in to the biggest drama quick lately. And I am so over it! Everything that happens she flips out in one way or another. She's gotten where she is so loud. Even when she's playing she has to shout everything. When she sings she screams and when she cries it's a total break out! Every time I tell her it's time to go to bed or stop doing whatever she's doing she cries. When her favorite shows or movie is over she cries. And it's not like sobbing because she's sad, it's like all out yelling crying. I've tried talking to her about it but she just gets louder and I've tried threatening because I don't know what else to do, if I spank her or put her to bed she cries even louder. Lord have mercy! She doesn't pitch fits, she doesn't throw her self down or anything she just cries so loud that if we are out anywhere everyone stops and looks. And she's started back talking me now too. If we are in a store and I tell her to do something she'll get a really exasperated tone and say "I'm trying to look at something, Mommy!" She sounds way to grow up when she does it. Part of me wants to laugh and the other part is just ticked! If I stop to correct her for it she starts that crying stuff again. Goodness, I hope this is a phase that passes really, really fast! She is doing pretty well with the potty training, she struggles at night. But I've learned that when she wears a pull up is when she gets lax about going to the bathroom. If she wears panties she holds it and insists on going to the potty. My biggest problem is sometimes when we are driving and out and about I just can't get to a bathroom fast enough for her. She waits until the very last minute to tell me she has to go and so once she tells me I have less then 5 minutes to get her somewhere to go! I feel like I'm absolutely horrible at this whole thing. I'm just clueless as to how to go about night training her, she did great the other night but I think that was a fluke! Something that just happened to go well that night. She wore panties last night and peed in the bed so I had that mess to deal with this morning. So tonight she is wearing a pull up. Shoot. Some days I feel totally overwhelmed by my tiny toddler! Love her more then words, she is so cute and adorable! She can be too sweet sometimes - today I was doing laundry and she ran up and hugged my leg and said "I love you, mommy!" It melts me heart! But at the same time she can turn around and just throw me for a loop!!! Goodness!

No comments:

Post a Comment