Monday, March 21, 2011

Happy Birthday, Baby Girl!

Happy birthday to my sweet little girl! I absolutely can not believe she is four. How can that be? I look at that little picture of her sweet, chubby baby self and I just can not believe the little girl standing in front of me now. How did it all go by so fast? How can it be that she's in dance lessons now and getting ready for school to start? I try not to think about it for too long because I start feeling a bit sad and I never want to be sad about anything that has to do with her! I want to simply enjoy every moment of her growing up. She has become so strong willed, so opinionated, so funny.....we have rough days to be sure, I swear she's 14 in a four year old's body sometimes. But for the most part she is my little darling!
Happy birthday to my "baby"! I think today we'll celebrate with her local faves, McDonald's and Kidz Play and then dance later this afternoon!

(P.S. Check back later today because I'll share some pictures from our day, let you know how Turbo Fire goes this morning, etc.!)



No comments:

Post a Comment