Monday, March 15, 2010

Tick, tock.


I have a busy day ahead - things to do, errands to run, people to see.....was hoping to see my bestie and her girls today but she's been sick so I don't know if that'll work out or not. Monday's tend to be a busy time for her too. But I do have to run get some groceries at Wal-Mart, we tend to always need milk and fruit! Plus I'm going to buy all the stuff to make Gianna's tutu. It's going to be adorable! All black and hot pink! Have I mentioned how much I adore having a little girl?! Now that I look back on wanting a boy I don't know what I was thinking! Lol! Don't get me wrong, little boys can be sweet, I guess. I wouldn't really know to be honest. The most experience I've had with boys is my brothers and little brothers are annoying half the time!
I hope this birthday party goes off without a hitch - it makes me nervous being the planner and executor of everything! Because if anything goes wrong or is forgotten it's my fault. And I don't do well with that! But since I've done it twice before I think I pretty much have the routine down.
I am having a hard time waking up this morning....I didn't stay up too late but I guess it's this hour thing and I just don't realize it. Beej and I have started watching Lost on Netflix and it's awesome! I'm starting to see why everyone got into it so much. Right now we are watching an episode a night. I just don't understand how they are going to drag this out for 5 more seasons. Goodness.
Today is Day 57 of Insanity! I can't believe I'm almost done with round 1! I never thought I'd make it after the first work out - it was so tough! But once again I've surpassed even myself. I'm stronger then I realize I guess, more determined then I know. This week I have to be totally strict on my eating since I'm splurging Sat. at Gi's party. I'm almost scared to eat sugar though - I'm afraid it'll totally wig me out at not having any for two months. I'm going to keep it small though - like half a cupcake and a tiny scoop of ice cream. Just enough to enjoy but not go overboard. I'm surprised at how well I've been able to avoid sweet stuff. Bread it still a lot harder for me to avoid then sugar and sweet stuff. Even at Marble Slab Creamery yesterday, I can't honestly say any of it really looked good. It was like an automatic response to say Oh that looks so good! Even when it really didn't. Usually when I want sweet I go for fruit or sugar free gum! Lol! If I really need something "bad" I have a little peanut butter with honey but that's the length of my "sweets"! But it's amazing how much extra weight sugar and white flour put on you - I didn't realize how much of it I consumed even when "dieting" until I did this. I know someone who constantly states that they "don't eat that much" and I guess they don't but what they do eat is horrible for them - greasy, fried, white flour, etc. and then when they aren't "eating" they are consuming Mountain Dew (one of the sugariest soda's out there.) and eating candy faster then even they realize. At dinner alone I'd watch them drink 4-5 refills of Mtn. Dew. That's about 600-700 calories right now, in one sitting on top of other food. Your body can't process all that so it stores it until later - as fat. And that's why even if you exercise like mad you still won't see the results you want because your body is still storing fat. It can't burn it all.Thus when you cut that kind of thing out your body has to access the stored fat to burn and that's how you lose - especially women who usually have trouble with their mid section and hips. I would say I am fit except my stomach area - it's flatter, a lot flatter then it was but I still don't have all the definition I want. Hopefully another round of Insanity and strict dieting will do the trick!!! Crossing my fingers!!!
Ok, so I'm going to stop rambling on and on and go work out - I should have done an extra work out yesterday but just didn't feel like it at 6pm when we got home. We did a lot of walking in down town Greenville yesterday, hopefully that helped some!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment