Thursday, March 18, 2010

Day 60!!!!


Today is Day 60 of Insanity! I can't believe I made it! I finished the program and only skipped two work outs, and I only "cheated" on my diet 3 times and even those cheats were that bad. I haven't had any sugar at all for two months straight and that in itself is HUGE for me! I've lost inches and pounds this time around and I'm thrilled! I'm in my goal size of a size 4 from Old Navy for Gianna's party. That was my deadline. And I'm finally under 130lbs and I haven't been there since before Gianna was born! I still want to lose about 8 more pounds but that will go if I can just get my midsection as toned as I would like. Like I've said before my biggest worry is maintaining but I think I've already started to develop some great habits when it comes to eating right and working out. I'm more conscience of what I eat and what it does to me once I eat it. I don't do mindless eating now. Exercising isn't that hard anymore, it's just finding programs that are "hard" enough and keep my metabolism up high and burning. I'm proud of myself, I never thought I could do it but here I am! It's still hard, I still struggle, I still mess up. I messed up yesterday at lunch but I didn't allow it to mess up my whole day. Used to if I cheated once I would just throw out the whole day and be like "Well, I messed up already so I guess it doesn't matter.." but now, if I do "cheat", I don't cheat the rest of the day. I shore up and eat better and smaller portions for the rest of the day. It's a balancing act for sure. The main thing is eating small portions of anything that you eat so that you body doesn't get overwhelmed and bogged down with calories. I'm not posting before and "afters" on here but I providing you a link to where I did post them. If you choose to look at them, great, if not, no biggie! I don't like to label them before and after because I'm not done. I'm starting my second round of Insanity on Monday and I plan for my results to be even better after that so for now it's before and "durings"!!! lol! Hopefully I can inspire others to jump on the exercise/workout/healthier train! I don't want people to be "angry" or jealous of me, I want them to say "Hey, if she can do it, so can I!" And find motivation and inspiration to do something good for themselves. Your goals don't have to be the same as mine - my goal at this point is ab definition! You may not want that - maybe you goal is just fit into one pants size smaller - if so that's just as great! Work towards it, it can be done!!! Good luck to everyone who is starting a journey towards a better YOU!!!

You can see my before and "during" pics here teambeachbody.com/gigibug

2 comments:

  1. I defiantly very proud of you! You are such a motivation for me to get off my tush and get to work! lol You look great! And should be extremely proud of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go girl...looking great! I want to drop 10-15 pounds myself...the jeans are getting tight again! I know I can do it....I've just got to purpose myself. I'm gonna start out small...healthier choices, some weekly exercise, eating smaller portions. You are a great inspiration Alaythea...keep it up! :)

    ReplyDelete