Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The days ahead....




I have more errands to run this morning....this is how my "normal" weeks go, Monday and Tuesday I do all my running around for the week and then Wednesday and Thursday I normally do stuff around the house before the weekend but this week will be a little different, I'll spend the whole week running around! Lol! Tomorrow I'm going to Spartanburg to the Party City with my mother in law to get Gianna's pinata for the party. Because we can't have a fiesta themed party with no pinata and since we can't find one around here we have to go there and get the Dora one. Thursday I'm going to go present shopping and Friday is so busy I can't hardly wrap my mind around it! I've got to go grocery shopping, then go out and do some decorating at the "party place" and then get home and head out to WeeRuns and then out late that night to stand in line for the New Moon dvd! I'm so glad I still do "silly" things occasionally - like stand in line for hours at midnight for a DVD with my bestie! It's those kind of things that keep me feeling young occasionally! I'll probably get in bed about 3am and be back up by 7am Sat. morning. Ohhhhh....I'm going to need a nap! Lol! But it's all going to be so fun!!!
Going to make Gianna's tutu tonight, it's a must. I was going to make it last night but put her to bed and totally forgot to measure her waist for the waistband! Sometimes I don't think ahead to well....But it's a must to get done tonight though.
I'm excited about going to the park today with our besties! It's the first park playdate of the "spring"! The weather man has promised "sunny and 61" today. And I'm counting on it....thinking a veggie sub on wheat from Subway would be super yummy for lunch! Hooray for play dates and "mom talk"!!! Where would I be without it?!
Oh and I have mentioned that I'm totally into Clif bars now?! They are so yummy - I've been trying out protein and nutrition bars since I started this Insanity thing, they are great meal replacement when I'm out and about and can't actually fix food. Snickers has great nutrition bars and so does Luna. But I recently tried the Clif bars at the suggestion of some of my work out buddies online and the one I tried was so yummy! It was a Mountain Mix trailmix bar....yum, yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment