Friday, March 5, 2010

Babysitting


Tonight Gianna and I (along with my sis DeeAnna, who's hanging out with us!) are going to babysit baby Zella! I'm SO excited! I haven't got to spend a lot of time with her yet and she's such a sweet, tiny little thing! Zella is my best friend's second baby....she's almost two months old now. Her big sis is going to stay with grandparents and I offered to keep little Zella so that my best friend and her hubby could have a night out. I always love getting out alone with my hubby and I love getting to help make it happen for her as well because the Lord and everyone else knows she deserves it! Having two kids isn't the easiest thing in the world! Having one isn't so I can only imagine if it was doubled. It's been so long since I've had a baby around, it's going to be fun. Gianna is enthralled with her and is very excited about her being here for a little while tonight. I'm very blessed and pleased that my friend trusts me so much.....I know it's very hard to leave your children especially when they are so tiny. So it really makes me feel good that she knows I'll take good care of her baby for her.

Beej and I had a great night out last night. Had a super delicious dinner at Outback - I got the ribeye like I said I would and it was amazing! So tender and flavorful, even prepared without butter. I think I'll be skipping the sirloin from now on! Lol! After that we went and hung out at Barnes & Nobles for awhile. We both could spend hours in that place, just drinking in all the books! I LOVE LOVE LOVE to read! I wish I could buy half of the books in that place. So many great authors, so many great titles and ideas......Stephen King, Dean Koontz, Peter Straub, Stephenie Meyer, and the list goes on and on! I wanted to hit up the mall and Old Navy but by the time we got through with dinner they were all closed since it was a week night. I can't believe the stores around there don't stay open past 9pm! Then we went and saw The Wolfman. We were the only two in the theater! Kinda cool in some way, made it a little creepier for me. The movie was ok. Graphics we amazing, and there were several jump-out-of-your-skin moments but other then that the story kinda lacked and I didn't like the way it ended. So I'll add that to my don't-bother-seeing-again list! I'm excited to see Alice In Wonderland in 3D! It's going to be great I'm pretty sure....I think my sis and I are going to go see it sometime next week. Speaking of next week - I'm totally pumped about my "surprise"!!! It's getting closer as we speak! Hooray!

Gianna has almost been on her antibiotics for a week now - I'm nervous about them ending just because I know what lies ahead for her, and me. And I just dread it. But I do want to find out what's going on and why. Say a few special prayers for us coming up.....

I have had a serious lack of energy today - I really did not want to do my work out AT ALL! I slept in a little later then I had planned because we were out pretty late last night. And then I got up and went and did some grocery shopping and picked up Gianna. I kept honestly trying to talk myself out of working out today. I kept telling myself I could make it up on Sunday, which is normally my rest day. But I just couldn't find it in myself to actually just be lazy and not do it. I'm fine with missing or making it up on another day if there is a legit reason but just being lazy isn't one. So I mustered up all my energy and motivation and did my work out. Which just happened to be my longer one today! Lol! It's a regular full cardio work out and then they add in a 15 minute cardio ab routine too. But by the end of it I actually felt pretty good and more energized which is great! So now I'm pretty glad I did it!

2 comments:

  1. Awwww..I hope you have fun with little miss Zella! She is so beautiful...can you tell I'm a proud aunt? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will have fun I'm sure! Gianna is SO excited about her being here!

    ReplyDelete