Saturday, March 6, 2010

Temptation







So my temptation is about to get the best of me tonight. I know, it sounds so stupid but I've been doing right for almost 50 days and I am craving junk food SO bad tonight. Like literally it almost makes me want to cry I want it so bad. And that makes me feel stupid and weak for even wanting food that bad. How awful is that? Disgusting really. I guess that upsets me even more, that I want something so bad it makes me wanna cry. Lame. I just keep sitting here in the living room thinking of all the foods I want to eat so bad. And the more I try not to think about it, the more I think about it of course! Ever since I started eating right I've been craving Domino's Pepperoni pizza and hot wings. But that's not what's getting me tonight - tonight it's CHOCOLATE! I want some chocolate SO bad! Chocolate ice cream would be really good, or some oreo's with milk or maybe a big chocolate donut or cake! Lol! Beej said he wouldn't tell on me if I cheated, but I just can't do that to myself. I've done so good and I'm so close to having completed my full 60 days without cheating! And that's something I really want to do. I'm going to allow myself cake and ice cream on Gianna's birthday so that's just what I have to look forward to. I think my "plan" will be to eat right for 60 days and at the end of each 60 days I'll allow myself a cheat day to eat what I want. Not to gorge out obviously but to just splurge a little and eat the things I like to eat. Have some dessert, etc. I guess that's the way I can reward myself! But tonight I'll probably dream about chocolate.....*sigh* I'm miserable tonight.

1 comment:

  1. I know how you feel, I gave up diet coke for lent and the other night I was literally in tears because I wanted one so bad! It's like when you give something up it sets up camp in this part of your brain that makes you want to obsess over it!

    ReplyDelete