Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Working out!






I had a great work out today....just like I knew I would. I almost bailed when we started warm up's. It just seemed so hard today but I stuck with it anyway, because I know I'm going to miss one this weekend while we are gone. And I'm glad I did! There is something about a good work out that just makes me feel great! I can't explain it, maybe it's the adrenaline rush or the endorphin release, who knows but I love it! I feel so accomplished and ready for the day after it's all over with.....any nothing tastes better after wards then a good, ice cold protein shake. Mmmm, mmm, good! But today while I worked out Gianna got my camera and took some pictures! Lol! She usually watches the Wiggles but wasn't into it today....some of the pictures were awful but a couple of them weren't bad so I thought I'd post them. Why? I dunno, I work out all the time and just thought it might be funny to see me "in action", quite a good laugh actually!!!

2 comments:

  1. That's cool. I though Beej took the photos until I had read at the bottom of the blog post that in fact Gianna had taken the pics! Maybe she'll be a photographer like her Aunt DeeAnna! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! She's actually pretty good with a camera already....but I deleted the bad shots!!! Haha! Some she took were not so flattering!!!

    ReplyDelete