Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Thinking Cap


I decided not to post all my food for the day because, well, I just feel lazy and I don't want to take the time to do it! But I did chart all day long and concluded my day with a grand total of 1605 cal. So I'm pleased! I ate well and I'm feeling better already. Went grocery shopping tonight and stocked up on good stuff again. The house was starting to get low and that always leads to more random eating out which leads to me making worse choices then I should. Our trip to the store was fairly uneventful I guess. It's always a challenge with a 3 yr old. She doesn't like to sit in the buggy and no matter how much I coax, threatened, bribe or spank her she just won't sit down back there. So she fell about 5 minutes into our shopping trip, not out of the buggy but just fell down in the back and started crying her eyes out....goodness. I was already a little tense and that didn't help matters. But we managed to finish shopping and get home in pretty good shape! It always feels good to have all my healthy "go to" foods on hand.

_____________________________________________________________________

So I started that post late night and just didn't feel like finishing it. We started a movie and didn't finish it either. Beej has to get up so early in the mornings for work and works so hard that he usually crashes fairly early anyway.
Mute Math is supposed to be in Charlotte for their Spring Tour in a couple of weeks. They are currently opening for another band that I've never even heard of. It seems strange because I've never seen them open for anyone and if you had seen their show you would be wondering WHY they are headlining for anyone! We had decided we weren't going to go just because we have no desire to see the main band but the thought of them coming so close and us not going to support them seems, well, silly! I mean, we can always leave after they are done, right?! But who knows, it's really close and they don't have tickets up for sale yet so I don't know how much they'll be. I'll have to keep an eye on them and see! Not to mention the show is on a Sunday night and Beej will have to work the next morning...Who knows. But like I said, it seems wrong for them to come so close and us not go see them!
My knees have been extremely sore lately. I guess all my high impact work outs are starting to get to them. I don't want old crabby knees at 23 so I guess I need to start researching what all I can do to help them. I need to start icing them in the evenings too. I don't want to start taking Aleve every day or anything.
I think I may go out and do some mowing at my parents house - their huge yard grows like mad once the sun starts shining! It's really good exercise so I figure I might go out and shed a pound or two sweating!
I have so many things to blog about - lots of thoughts going through my head but they all seem kinda jumbled up for now....so once I get them sorta I'll blog about them! For now I'm going to go work out because I do a lot of thinking while I work out......

No comments:

Post a Comment