Saturday, April 3, 2010

Saturday


(My original engagement ring and band!)

So exactly where did my sunshine go today? I was all excited about having some summer clothes to wear and now it's overcast and yucky. Boo.
I've been up since 7:30am - sleeping with Gianna does not make for a good nights rest! She is not a good co-sleeper now that she's been in a bed all on her own for so long now. We stayed out at mom's house last night and shared a twin bed. Ugh. Not a great night of rest. But here we are! Got some stuff done around mom's house and went by and got some Easter shoes for tomorrow. Gianna picked out her own flip flops, hopefully she'll actually wear them! She is so funny about her shoes and clothes lately. She's getting to that stage where she's becoming more aware of what she's wearing and wants to pick it out more.
I'm still looking into putting Gianna into dance - she's really into dancing now and she watches people dancing on TV and says I wanna do that! I'm going to go next week and check into a couple of places and try to get her signed up. She's very coordinated and balanced for a child. I've seen some kids who can't even make it up and down stairs, trip over their own feet constantly and can't hardly climb up on a couch by themselves and they are nearly as old as she is. She loves music and has a lot of rhythm like her daddy! I think she's going to be a pretty talented girl!
We've started working on her numbers and letters even more now - the bath tub seems to be our "class room" lately! We spend the entire bath time talking and teaching. It's kinda cool - I haven't really paid attention to how much of it she's absorbed until just recently. She's counting to ten in Spanish now which is so cute. And we are learning the sounds all the letters make. She recognizes her letters and numbers now! She's going to have a great start once she starts school.
D possibly has a photo session this afternoon - I'm going a long to help with posing and all that. I'm a good assistant I guess! I don't mind at all, it's kinda fun actually. It's an engagement shoot. I can't wait til she does her first wedding!
I'm pretty excited because for the past couple of days I've been wearing my original engagement ring and wedding band! Yeah, it's a size 5! Hooray!!! And I've waited until it wasn't tight at all too - I hate it when my rings are digging into my finger. So it slips right on now! I love my original ring because I know how hard Beej worked to get it and it's a nice diamond!
It looks like the air in the Jeep is just a leak and not the compressor like they thought so thank God for that! He just keeps blessing us in little ways and big ones! And I'm thankful.
Less then a week til we head to Bama! I'm so excited! Beej and I work so hard and it's so nice that we have such great family around us that offer to keep Gianna so that we can have time away to be a young, fun couple still!!! It's very important for us to have couple time, where we just focus on us together and it's nice to know that we can leave Gianna in the care of her willing and loving grandparents. She spent the day yesterday with Beej's mom and had a blast playing with all the kitty cats! I keep thinking I want another cat but I'm scared to actually get one because I don't want a wild and crazy one like Esme' was......and I don't think Beej is ready for another one either! So I guess for now we just stick with Gandalf. We really don't have room for another litter box and food dish away! It's kinda tight as it is. So that idea shall wait.....

No comments:

Post a Comment