Thursday, October 20, 2011

What I've Been Wearing....

I usually don't do these "what I've been wearing" posts because I wear a lot of the same things over and over again - I try to switch stuff up and keep it different as much as I can. This week I managed to get "dressed up" four different times out of five days so I thought I'd share. Fall is making itself known this week keeping the high around the lower and mid 60's which is nice sweater weather!

This I wore to church Sunday.....
Tunic shirt - Marshall's
Leggings - Old Navy
Boots - Target
Earrings - gift from my sister!

Tuesday we went to see my brother in law graduate from CNA school. It was a casual affair.
Tunic shirt - Old Navy
Jeans - Wal-Mart
Flats - thrifted
Earrings - can't remember!

Yesterday I had to run a few errands and this is what I wore.....
Black shirt - Target
Black cardigan - Marshall's
Grey skinny jeans - Burke's Outlet
Boots - Wal-Mart

And today - another errand to run......
Black t-shirt - Old Navy
Black cardigan - Marshall's
Purple skinny jeans - Burke's Outlet
Black flats -Marshall's

So that's it! I'm not much of a fashionista but not bad. I'm about to kick up my diet so hopefully I'll be fitting in a few things I currently can't wear soon - crossing my fingers and kicking my butt in gear!


3 comments:

  1. it's kind of not fair that you can wear dresses as tunics as they are supposed to be. they all end up being WAAAAY too short on me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yeah...and diet? you don't need no stinking diet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol! Well, thank you! And yeah, I'm really short! Some of my tunics I could wear as mini dresses......and even though I don't try I end up looking WAY skinnier in photos then I actually look in the mirror or real life. I'd love to look in the mirror and see what I see in those pics!

    ReplyDelete