Sunday, October 23, 2011

Goals & Progress

(She's my inspiration!)

I thought I'd give you a little update on my Insanity diet progress. I'm at the end of Day 2 today. Yesterday was great. I can't say I had any problems even though it was Saturday and "Game Day" which means around here we usually get pizza, sometimes wings, ice cream, cookies, etc. But I made a salad with chicken and I was good. I didn't feel too bad yesterday until the end of the day I started getting that headache......slightly dull and a little throbby and all behind my eyes. I went to bed at like 9:30pm!

Today has been rough. I have had NO energy and I've had a headache all day. I think I could have slept all day. I've stuck with eating right but I've had a few craving a couple of times - Gianna came over with a chocolate chip cookie and it smelled SO good! Lol! Beej bought two packs of Peanut M&M's last night (my favorite candy) and there is half a pack in the cabinet. It's like stuff that normally I wouldn't even think about suddenly are calling my name! Lol! Like the Bar-b-que flavored kettle potato chips. Sheesh. And it's been like sweets night on Food Network. All about every kind of sugary sweet under the sun.

I weighed and measured yesterday morning and I was honestly surprised that I didn't weigh more then I did. Happy but surprised. But it still wasn't where it needed to be. About 11lbs. more then it should be and about 8lbs. more then my lowest weight. And I measured and well, I've put on the inches and that's what matters the most. That's why I can't fit in my jeans from last Fall/Winter right now. I haven't worked out today or yesterday. Today I went out and got a good walk in but I just haven't had the energy to work out. I'm hoping by tomorrow I'll be feeling a bit better and I'm going to tackle a Turbo Fire work out!

I will weigh and measure again on Saturday and see how it's going and report my progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment