Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Help me spread the word, please!

Hello, my dear readers!
This week has thrown some serious hurdles in our way and I am doing
my best to try and make some extra money to help with these
unexpected expenses.
We live in a pretty poor county and jobs are few and far between,
I am currently looking for work but until then my Etsy shop is
my only source of income and right now I that income to come in! Lol!
So please spread the word to your friends and family for me,
everything is handmade by me and I do my best to keep my
prices reasonable because I want people to enjoy my
handmade items without going broke!

You can visit my

or my

Thank you so much for helping me make this little labor of love work for
me and my family right now!


1 comment:

  1. Nevermind my twitter question! Found you. Can't wait to dive in. I love reading about other stay at home moms!

    ReplyDelete