Sunday, August 8, 2010

Day 19 - A Talent of Mine


I hate saying I'm talented at anything. Because to me, talent is subjective. Just because you think you are talented at something or someone else does doesn't always make it true necessarily. So sometimes I hesitate to say that I'm talented in one thing or another. But over the years I guess I've had enough people all over the States tell me that singing is my God given talent that I've started to believe them! Lol! I love to sing, I love the way I feel on stage, I love the emotion of singing, the feeling I get belting out a tune I love! And I would like to think I'm pretty decent at doing so.....so there it is. Nothing new really. I do hope that once things settle down here that I can get back to writing again and start recording. It will be a lot easier too now that Beej is going to have a room specifically for recording! I'm very excited about that! I'm also going to start doing some vlogs on Youtube of me singing and doing a few covers of some songs I like and enjoy singing. So we'll see where all that goes some day soon! But for now, that's it!

No comments:

Post a Comment