Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Day 14 - A Place I'd Like To Visit


The first place I would absolutely love to visit would be Rome, Italy. I would love to walk the streets, maybe drive a little motor bike around, eat at the little cafe's, visit some chocolate shops, visit landmarks, and just drink in the view and romance of the city. I'd love more then anything to enjoy it all with my wonderful husband who would probably love it as much as I would! Hopefully one day we can vacation there, or even own a little vacation villa there!


Another place I really want to visit and experience is New Orleans! I've always heard from my dad what a great city it is, how wonderful the food is, how great the jazz music is, how colorful the people are.....
Not to mention mine and Beej's favorite band hails from there!
I think it would be such a fun place to enjoy and get to know.

1 comment:

  1. I know this has nothing to do with this post but I LOVE YOUR NEW BACKGROUND! :)

    ReplyDelete