Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Back at it!

I am back at this again this morning! I went last night and bought all the good, healthy groceries I needed. We've kinda been living on what was here when my parents left and lots of junk food that we grabbed here and there. Like I said before I hadn't stopped working out but I had been skipping more then usual and doing quick and "easy" ones just to get by. But today I am back on putting more of a priority on staying healthy and losing weight again. Getting back in shape. Even though I haven't gained weight, I actually lost some, I know that I have lost muscle tone and I've put on inches. Which is almost worse then seeing the scales go up. I took my measurements this morning, which I haven't done in months and months. I have put some inches back on and I plan to get those off soon! But here are my starting measurements, I will weigh and measure once a week. So my next "weigh in" will be next Wednesday.

Starting weight: 125.5 (My goal is 120)

Chest: 32 inches

Waist: 30 inches

Hips: 36 inches

Thigh: 20 1/2 inches




I started out my morning with oatmeal and strawberries! One of my favorite breakfasts now. Just a touch of honey and I am good to go with it! It also seems to fuel me better through my work outs then if I have eggs or something first. I think my body needs a bit of a carb wake up first thing in the morning! I usually cook eggs and some kind of meat after I finish working out for my second "meal" of the day. I am going to try and do a double workout today. Right now my remote is still lost so most of my work out DVD's I can't select work outs so I'm going to get a remote tomorrow so that I can get back to my normal work out routine. But for today I think I'm going to do Booty Sculpt + Abs and then probably Cardio Jam. So that should be about an hour and 20 minute work out!





We finished painting the upstairs hallway yesterday and today we'll finish the down stairs! I am so excited to be DONE with all the painting! The color is very rich and pleasant. This lovely milk chocolate brown:




After we are done today we'll get all our "before" and "after" pictures up! I'm pretty pleased with how everything has turned out so far. It's much harder keeping everything cleaned up and in order though. You would think more space with make it easier but it doesn't, it means more stuff gets spread out of place before you know it! Plus having the three extra animals adds to the load too. It's an added 15 minutes to my morning routine to feed them and let them off their chains/out of their cages., etc. I've never done well with dogs and now I have two! I don't think I'd have that big of an issue with a dog if it were one I really wanted. But a Golden Retriever and a blind Cocker Spaniel would not be my pick! So if anyone is looking for a dog or two please let me know! They are both great animals just not something I want to have long term!

So I'm off to get my day really and truly going now!!!































1 comment:

  1. Let DeeAnna take care of the dogs!

    Can't wait to see all the pics. I have been trying to stay off FB/Internet but I will be checking back later today to see those pics. I love to see home improvements projects completed. Such a awesome feeling when you pack up that paintbrush! :)

    Blessings,
    Franziska

    ReplyDelete