Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Music to my ears.....

Just wanted to share a few bands/artists and songs I'm loving right now! Take a listen and fall in love too.

The National
Loving their songs England and Vanderlyle Crybaby Geek

Christina Perri
Her "new" song Arms is beautiful and the music video is really cute as well!

Editors
I first heard their song No Sound But The Wind on the New Moon soundtrack and
it wasn't my favorite at first but the more I listened the more I loved it!
And now their song All Sparks is one of my favorites too!

Adele
I have loved her music since I saw her music video for Chasing Pavements on
MTV and thought it was brilliant - the video and her voice!
But her new song Rolling In The Deep is gorgeous and every time it comes
on the radio I crank it way up and sing at the top of my lungs!

Radiohead
This song isn't new by any means but I discover things at a later date most of
the time or so it seems!
And Radiohead's song House of Cards is totally making my faves list right now!

Edward Maya
As far as dance tunes go the song, Stereo Love, is leading the pack for me!
LOVE it!

So what's your favorite song(s) right now! Please share, I'm always looking for new great tunes!


4 comments:

  1. Oh you have such good taste in music? am I saying that cause I happen to like most of them, probably yes! Adele is my current newest obsession, she's just amazing, gotta give Edward M a listen, never heard of him before but if you recommend I'll do! ps. I love the new look of the blog, so arty!

    Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girl!! I am a music junkie! I love all kinds of music. I will check these out. I am totally loving A Fine Frenzy right now. Which I know they are not new, but my love for them is. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Since my hubby is a musician he is constantly listening to new bands and artists. A few, like Adele and Christina Perri, I heard first but the really cool bands, like The National and Editors, he turned me on to!

    ReplyDelete