1. Being late is one of my BIGGEST pet peeves. I don't care if you have a kid or not, plan ahead and get your butt in gear and be on time!
2. I love the way my hubby smells right after a shower - he smells like warm Axe body wash and it's lovely!
3. I can cook but I don't like to! I am also a fairly good baker but cookies aren't my thing at all....they usually turn out flat.
4. I can't wait to get my iPhone (sometime today), I really miss my myfitnesspal.com app that help me keep track of my calorie intake.
5. I think London is so romantic and I hope I get to visit there someday soon.
6. I grew up in Alabama and I was a total country girl! My bike was my absolute best friend and I ran around bare foot most of the time!
7. People who act overly "righteous" get on my nerves. I am a Christian, a devout one, but I am NOT religious.
8. I am getting ready to start a new book called Visioneering by Andy Stanley. I'm usually the kind that only reads fictional novels but this one caught my eye last night while I was typing up some notes my dad needed for a class he is teaching using this book. Suddenly, I knew I needed to read it and lo, and behold, my hubby owned a copy!
9. Even though I don't have a "real" job I feel like I never have time to stop between being a mom, trying to keep my house in decent shape, helping my parent's ministry and helping my mother in law with her cattery and trying to keep myself healthy and in shape I never stop.
10. When I brush my teeth in the morning or stand at the counter for a while I turn my feet out and stand on the outside "edges" of feet. Don't ask me why, I just do.
11. My favorite cereal is frosted Mini Wheats and when I eat them I take the time to turn them all icing side up before I pour on the milk and eat them.
12. When I'm bored, tired or nervous I twirl my hair in my fingers....my daughter has inherited this same trait.
13. I have three tattoos so far (technically four because the one on my foot was done at two different times by two different artist but it's now one piece!) and I plan on getting another one fairly soon, it's all picked out. Well, sorta.
14. I'm dying for my hubby to get a tattoo, at least one. But I'm pretty sure that day will NEVER come! He told me a while back that he had "decided to get a tattoo!" I was thrilled and asked him what he wanted and he said, "Oh, I don't know. If I ever see it I'll get it...." Um, ok.
15. My favorite swim suit top to lay out in is from the 70's. Literally. I found it in some old clothes and loved it. Wish I could find more like it!
16. I never went to a movie theater to see a movie until I was 18 and my husband (then boyfriend) took me to see Hitch! Now I'm totally in love with going to the movies!
17. I've only had two massages in my life but they were both incredible and nothing relaxes me more!
18. Even though getting pedicures is fun (and my heels totally love and need it) I actually hate the way they paint my toenails. My toenails are tiny and over the years I have mastered the art of painting them just right and no one does it like I can!
19. I adore oranges! I could eat bags of them if they didn't give me tummy aches later! I craved them like mad when I was pregnant with Gianna - I ate two or three a day once I was over my morning sickness.
20. I'm not a big jewelry fan, what little jewelry I own is all "fake" and something that's trendy for the moment and that I won't feel bad about wearing a few times and then totally chunking later!
21. I used to eat my steaks well done growing up, then moved to Medium-well when I was in my early teens. After I met my hubby I started getting them Medium after I realize how much better a steak was when it wasn't burnt - now I've started going with Medium-rare because it just tastes so much better!
22. I am really getting into J-Lo again...she seems to be "coming back around". I think she's talented and SUPER pretty!
23. I think the prettiest woman in the world is Nicole Scherzinger from The Pussycat Dolls! She is stunning!
24. I'm in love with my mom's new Kia Soul! I think I want one except it's so tiny it would kinda be pointless, but it gets uber great gas mileage!
25. I made perfect chocolate chip banana bread last night. Yes. Perfect. Lol!