Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Pretty In Purple Blog Party

  • Favorite thing about summer? Laying out! I love getting my tan on and once it gets super hot swimming in our pool and breaking out the ice cold water melon. This year I'm also in love with cute summer dresses!
  • Twilight fan? Absolutely! You might even call me a "Twi-hard"! I won't be offended! The books are amazing, the movies were great as well and I'm dying to see the first part of Breaking Dawn in November! New Moon has to be the worst of the series but still isn't bad. I think overall Twilight had the most magic of all four. I think Stephenie is a great writer and her book The Host was fabulous as well!
  • Favorite quote? "If you limit your choices only to what seems possible or reasonable, you disconnect yourself from what you truly want, and all that is left is a compromise." - Robert Fritz
  • Best thing that has ever happened to you? The day I married my first love! Things have only gotten better with time - we've had our up's and down's but making it through them has only made our love and marriage more worthwhile. And a close tie would be the day my daughter was born!
  • Think of every place in the world possible... which of those places would you go to? London, England. The place is magical and some of the best musicians come from there!
  • Favorite food? Italian - I love anything meat and carbs! Lol!
  • What type of music do you like? Rock/Indie/Pop! My faves include Coldplay, The Killers, Elbow, Keane, MuteMath and The Bravery.
  • Flipflops, bare feet, heels, or flats? Flats. I used to love heels but after working as a hair stylist for awhile and then having a baby I learned to love flats!
  • Skirts or jeans? I detest skirts! Love cute summer dresses but skirts never look good on me so for this one I have to go with jeans.
  • Fresh or saltwater? Salt water for sure - as least you feel clean in it! Fresh water lakes and rivers are nasty and smelly. Give me the beach any day!
  • Skittles or M&Ms? M&M's, peanut M&M's. Not big on the plain ones.
  • Are you a morning person or more of a night person? Morning person! I'd much rather get up super early then go to bed super late.
  • So, your best friend is talking to a new girl in school... the new girl asks who you are... what do you think your best friend says? He's say, "That's my wife!" Lol!
  • Gotta tic? ya know, biting your nails, scrunching your nose, etc? I used to bite my nails but broke that habit because my dad told me guys don't like girls who bite their nails! Haha! So I only bite them when I'm watching an intense movie and I usually just bite one! Lol! But when I'm nervous I twirl my hair around my finger. My daughter does the same thing.
  • Pen or pencil? Pens for sure.
  • Paper or plastic? Plastic, yeah, I know. Shoot me. But I hate how paper slips in your arms and gives you paper cuts. Plastic is easier with it's nice little handles too!

  • pretty on PURPLE blog party!


  • No comments:

    Post a Comment