Monday, May 30, 2011

What I've Been.....

Discovering:

That the more I learn about myself the more confused I become!

Listening to:

Don't tell my husband but I'm kinda starting to like this band he had me listen to
awhile back called The National. They're totally growing on me....
go listen to their song "Vanderlyle Crybaby Geek"
Yeah, for real!

Reading:

I'm reading Christine by Stephen King and I'm actually really liking it.
I kinda shied away from it for awhile because it's about a "car"!
But it's totally interesting (what was I thinking, doubting Stephen king?!)
and I wanna rent the movie now!

Learning:

To take life day by day - if I start thinking to far ahead I get overwhelmed
and kinda shut down. So for now, I'm learning to make the most of each day,
best I can.

Watching:

I recently started watching The Vampire Diaries since season 3 of Fringe
isn't out yet (dang it!). I love the whole "new vampire" thing,
you know "veggie vamps". It makes them exciting but endearing at the same
time. Lol! So I started TVD and so far it's no bad.....can't say it's my
favorite but I'll finish the season out of curiosity and the fact
that every one is beautiful and are intriguing to watch!



No comments:

Post a Comment