Monday, May 9, 2011

100 Things About Me (Last 25)

1. Whenever I see those initial monograms on people's cars I always mentally make up a name for it. (like if it's bSj then I think Brittany Jane Smith, etc.)

2. My favorite color is black, even though technically that's not a color.

3. I'm addicted to sugar free popsicles especially the orange flavored ones! I could eat a zillion of them especially when I'm laying out in the hot sun!

4. I'm totally nuts about my iPhone! People who hate on iPhones have never used one or owned one. Just sayin'.

5. I loved prom's and every prom season I think about how exciting it all is/was. I went to a prom with a good guy friend - it was his senior prom and his date bailed, he asked me to go and my parents let me! It was a big deal because I was homeschooled and pretty much had no hopes of a prom. It was a lovely evening! But by my Sr. year there was a home schooler's prom in Nashville, TN. I went, loved my dress, hated my hair and took my parents as my date! Lol!

6. I can't stand the cartoons Caillou and Little Bill. Ugh.

7. I loved the movie Water For Elephants! Finally saw it last night and it was stellar!

8. My favorite movie is Pride & Prejudice. It never gets old.

9. I am a huge Stephen King and Dean Koontz fan. I'm currently reading Desperation by SK.

10. I married the guy I first truly loved.....we had some time apart between our first time "dating" and getting back together.

11. I was married on the 5th of August, just two days after my parents anniversary. My sister was also married in August - maybe we can start a "tradition" and talk my other then siblings into August weddings as well (although they claim they will never be married!).

12. I wish I had a British accent! I absolutely adore they way they talk - it makes them all sound so charming and brilliant!

13. I hate when plans change last minute. Or when people cancel on you last minute.

14. My brother taught me how to make my own blog headers this past week - the kind with the transparent background. Oh, yeah, I'm over the moon happy about that!

15. This is the first year I can't say I'm super stoked about my birthday. I'll be 25 and that sorta freaks me out.

16. I hate being in the car without music being on, at least in the background. Without it car rides are so long and boring.

17. I usually fall asleep on my left side.

18. I love the purses at Target! Pretty much all of them unless they look old lady-ish!

19. I also love that I can wear a kids 4 at Target - which means most of the time I get super cute shoes for half the price I'd normally pay!

20. I love Subway, I'll eat at Quizno's but it doesn't hold a candle to Subway's subs!

21. My favorite "not so good for you" cereal is Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

22. I'm horrible with directions. Thank God for Google.Maps and GPS

23. I love having my teeth cleaned!

24. My absolute favorite blog is Enjoying The Small Things by Kelle. She's magical.

25. I'm actually sad I've already told you 100 things about me even though coming up with them hasn't been exactly easy!

Polos, Pearls, & Pacifiers


No comments:

Post a Comment