Thursday, May 26, 2011

Sometimes....

.....I wish I were braver.
......I wish I didn't care what people thought about me.
.....I wish I were funnier. more outgoing.
......I wish I was thinner.
.....I wish I didn't care about how skinny I am (or I'm not.)
......I wish I had a better sense of style.
......I wish I had gone to collage so that I could have a "real" career.
......I wish I were more laid back and easy going when it
comes to my daughter.
......I wish I was spontaneous.
......I wish I was more of a help than I am.
......I wish I had fun talents everyone else could enjoy.
......I wish I was better with words.
......I wish I wasn't so emotional.
.....I wish I had more friends, or better friends.
.......I wish I had a fitness partner.
.......I wish I had more then one kid.
......I wish I lived somewhere else. (but where?)
.....I wish my hubby was doing what he loves full time.
......I feel guilty.
......I wonder.
......I wish I could push myself harder.
......I wish I was someone else.
.....I wish I was admired more.
......I wish my blog was bigger and more well know. But for what?
......I miss old friends. although they turned out to be enemies instead.
......I wish things came easily to me, like they do my hubby.
.....I wish I was smarter.
......I wonder if I have a real purpose.
......I feel overwhelmed.
......I read and enter a whole different world in my mind.
.......I wish I lived in a movie. A romantic movie.

.....I wish I didn't feel or think this way at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment