Thursday, June 16, 2011

What I've Been.....

LEARNING:

How to use my newly acquired collection of antique buttons in my Pretty Nod's stuff.
I've made some cute stuff lately using the buttons and I can't wait to get it up in the shop for
everyone to see!

DISCOVERING:
That opening your heart's "ears" and asking God to speak to you actually yields results.
He speaks to you!


LISTENING TO:

Death Cab For Cutie's new album, Codes and Keys. Absolutely fabulous!
My favorite tracks are Codes and Keys, Some Boys, You're A Tourist and Monday Morning.

READING:

Visioneering by Andy Stanley is probably one of THE best books I've ever read. I rarely read books like this one - I usually stick to fiction stuff but this is amazing and it has been so encouraging and enlightening for me.

WATCHING:

Today Beej and I went to a matinee movie and saw Thor. It was that or X-Men and we both thought Thor would be better and it was good. Not the greatest movie I've ever seen but well done and interesting to watch!

We went last Sunday afternoon and saw Super 8 and all I can say is it was incredible and you absolutely MUST see it! Stephen King will be jealous he didn't write that story!


No comments:

Post a Comment