2. Still reading Visioneering, it's super rich book and I kinda have to read it in sections!
3. Riding her bike.....
4. The view from our porch
3. Gianna said, "Oh, Mom, I just love pink gooses!" Lol!
4. Checking out the fish at Petsmart....again.
2. Snack - "retro" Doritos
3. Picnic lunch
4. Time on the zoo playground
3. Heading into the zoo with Daddy
4. Me and my munchkin
3. Riding a lion!
4. Vultures. Gag.
3. Thirsty work
4. Flamingos (or pink gooses as Gianna calls them!)
2. Stop at the Apple store in the mall after the zoo
3. Gianna's plants are sprouting! Watermelon
3. Giant bug on our windshield (It looks like it's walking across the road!)
4. Hanging out at World Market
1. Beej's Father's Day gifts - we replaced all his shoes. He's pretty hard on them. New Balance's for work, and new Sketcher's for play!
2. Little ballerina - I can't wait to get her back into dance, she loves it so much!
3. I swear he's not evil, he's really sweet!
1. I tackled cleaning Gianna's room Sunday afternoon before my in-laws came over for dinner. But I didn't just clean it up I cleaned it OUT! I got rid of 3 huge garbage bags full of stuff and a few other toys that she never plays with. She wasn't happy about it but I explained that she didn't need ALL that stuff and she'd still have plenty of toys to play with. I'm trying hard to teach her to let go of stuff! I'm still learning myself but my hubby has been very instrumental in helping me learn. I never want to be one of those people who holds on to every toy my child has ever gotten.....that drives me nut! I clean out Gianna's toys at least once a year. I keep the ones she likes or plays with the most and get rid of the rest. You can't keep every toy or stuffed animal someone has ever given them. I explained to my family long ago that years from now don't expect Gianna to have the stuffed animals and toys they've bought her. We just don't keep everything! Now her room is SO much cleaner and neater, and hopefully easier to keep that way.