Occasionally I feel selfish and want to make a needless list of wants! So here it is.....
1. A Romper - yeah, I know, some of you probably think these are ugly but I think with cute sandals and fun jewelry they are adorable and I want one SO bad! I tried on a few before I went to the beach but they all had super short shorts, like cheek hanging out short!!!! LOL! Bad mental picture but I really like this one from Target. Maybe I'll get one before summer is over!
2. New bikini top - I only own one and I've already worn it to death i think! This one from Target is uber cute, they have a great bathing suit selection and not bad prices on them. Bathing suit prices are UNREAL at some places. $80 for a swim suit? Are you serious?
3. Bright Yellow Nail Polish - Love this! And I want some, it looks great with dark tanned skin and since I've got a pretty decent tan going on now I think bright yellow would be perfect for my toes!
4. The newest Odd Thomas book by Dean Koontz. Loved this series and I've read them all except this one and I can't wait. There are also rumors of them doing an Odd Thomas movie! How exciting!
5. Dean Koontz's latest Frankenstein Series book - The Dead Town. Again, amazing series and I can't wait to read this one! I'm doing a lot of reading out by the pool now so I'm going through book pretty fast again.
5. A new tattoo! I'm dying for some new ink! Seriously. I've got my newest piece all picked out (and no it's not this one although I LOVE this one and have thought about it!!!). I'm still holding my breath that my hubby might get one soon (hint hint! Hehe!). No, actually, I don't think he's the tattoo type so I'll just get them for both of us!
6. A night away for me and my hubs! It would be so nice.....I sleep SO good in hotel beds and there is just something so great about chilling in bed, watching TV, cranking the A/C way up and snuggling under the covers and then waking up to breakfast waiting for you downstairs! I love staying in hotels and I would love to get away for a night. We do have an anniversary coming up, maybe we'll sneak away!