Friday, February 11, 2011

Thankful.


Tonight I am thankful so much for my husband.
I am thankful for our time out together this evening.
I'm thankful that he loves me and our daughter SO much.
I am thankful that when I share my heart with him,
as crazy and as impossible as it may sound,
he listens with an open heart and an
open mind.
And for that I'm very thankful.
Because in the end it is those people who believe
with us and love us enough to even care
to believe that help us reach our goals
and see our dreams and heart
desires come to fruition.

I am thankful for a beautiful, amazing, inquisitive,
smart, funny daughter who has
taught me patience, who has taught me to love,
and who has taught me to see the world in
a new and enlightening way.

And most of all I am thankful for a God who
loves me, gives me grace daily and who
entrusts me with hopes and new
visions. And who is
constantly forgiving when I began to doubt.
I am thankful for a God who's
promises are new every morning.

Tonight I am thankful.


No comments:

Post a Comment