Saturday, September 18, 2010

It's A Crimson Saturday!

It's a Crimson Saturday, people! The Tide is rollin'! We are going to totally dominate Duke today! I think it's a joke we have to play them at all, such a little crap team and we are #1 right now. Come on! But it'll be fun to watch them whip up on them anyway.....I'm looking forward to seeing 3 teams absolutely killed by us this season - the Auburn Tigers, Tennessee and the Florida Gators. Our three biggest rivals and my three most disliked teams. I despise orange! Lol! Luckily, we have sophisticated colors to wear - white, crimson and black and white houndstooth has become an unofficial "color" of the Crimson Tide. Now if we could just get some chilly weather to go with all this football then it would be perfect!!! We still have gotten satellite hooked up at our house yet so we are talking about hauling the big screen from our house 30 mins. away to my parents ministry office so that we can watch the game on it, yeah, we can be pretty dedicated! Lol!
I went to WeeRuns last night, after a mix up with my babysitter I finally made it. I'm just glad my sister happens to be in town this weekend or I would have had to miss it. I picked up a few things for later in the Fall - a jean jacket, a couple of hoodie type jackets, a long sleeve shirt, a pair of Childrens Place jeans almost new, a sweater dress and leggings set and two pairs of shoes. So that wasn't a bad start. They had a lot of great stuff but I just felt it was WAY overpriced. I'm going to go to the half off sale later this month and see what's left. It's funny, I put up on my FB status over and over that I was looking for someone to go with and NO ONE wanted to go until AFTER I went. Then I had three or four people telling me they wish they could have gone, or wish they could have known, etc. I guess no on really reads FB status updates anymore except me!
My hubby and I are going to Charlotte in October to see Campbell the Band live! I'm totally excited, I've been a fan of their music for awhile. I've known their guitarist for awhile - dated his cousin at one point. But anyway, it's so cool to see them "making" it! They are uber talented and I think it's going to be a great show. They are playing a venue that we saw Mute Math at last year so that's totally awesome! I've been very impressed with what I've heard from them so far....Check out on my favorite songs by them HERE.
We are also hoping to see Mute Math again at the end of October! I feel like it's been forever and for those of you who know me and my hubby we are HUGE MM fans!!! We've seen them in four different states so far! Lol! But I think April was the last time we saw them so we are eager to see them again!
It's a beautiful day outside and I'm eager to get the day going! Gianna actually slept in till 8:30am! So I got plenty of sleep and I feel pretty refreshed. Getting ready to conquer my Insanity work out. Still gotta get my P90X dvds back from the people who borrowed them, I just haven't had a chance to get down there yet. But I need to so that I can start putting some of those workouts back into my routine. I feel like putting some weight based work outs back into my routine has really helped me already....I still haven't lost any weight but I haven't gained any and that's good! I'm hoping to see the scales start moving down here soon though. I'm only 7lbs away, SO CLOSE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment