Saturday, August 6, 2011

Tummy Trouble


Um. yeah. I haven't been eating well this weekend. I know. Same ole story every weekend but it's true and I think it's starting to catch up with me. I'm feeling horrible.
Yesterday the hubby and I went out and celebrated our anniversary at Bonefish Grill and the food was incredible! We had shrimp, bread, salads and I had salmon and potatoes. We left extremely full! But about an hour or two afterwards I started feeling sick. Not full on sick
but just queasy. It lasted a few hours and went away and I just figured I ate too much.

Today after lunch I started feeling queasy again, just enough to be annoying. But it's lasted all
afternoon and now into the evening. I feel so bloated and yucky. And no, it's not that
"time" either, ladies!

So like any good person I went to WebMD to see what they had to say. With my symptoms
they said I was either pregnant or constipated! Haha! Well, I'm not preggers so maybe it's
the other. I think tomorrow I need to do nothing but drink water and eat bran cereal!
I know, TMI! But I just feel crappy so that's why I'm not doing a real blog.

Oh and I also discovered on WebMD that one of the side effects of PMS is
"fits of rage". Good to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment