Thursday, August 18, 2011

I mean, seriously?

Today is not off to a good start. I got up early to get Bug and I ready because we had to be out the door by 8:15am so that we could take our Jeep in to get new tires and my mother in law could pick us up and then we'd go to her dr.'s appt. with her. But of course, that plan fell through which is fine except now it puts me in a bind trying to figure out what to do about the Jeep. It really needs tires and it needs to be done today because we can't do it tomorrow and Monday I get the joy of sitting down at the DMV for God knows how long to renew my license before it expires on my birthday. Tuesday is my birthday and I'd prefer not to have to deal with the tire guys on my b-day. So it has to be done today! In other words, I'm going to take it down there and sit until their done about 2 hours later. It's in down town although don't get excited, our downtown is not cool and there isn't much there! Right now it looks like it's about to pour down the rain and I'm hoping that passes before we have to spend two hours walking around. Not to mention I'd prefer not to be a drippy mess when I go in for Gianna's preschool orientation today. Luckily my sister is going to come take Gianna to McD's to play while I fill out what the lady deemed "ALOT" of paperwork. great. I'm sorta just ready for this day to be over and it's not even 9am!

I think my work out will have to wait until this afternoon too. It might brighten my day if my new glasses came today but I'm thinking they won't be here until tomorrow or maybe even Saturday. I suck at waiting. And my mom can't find those Nike's I wanted in my size or the right color so right now it doesn't look like I'll be getting those for my birthday either......*sigh*

Oh and have I mentioned that my daughter has a phobia of going #2? Um, yeah. It's a nightmare. I have to "force" her to sit on the potty and go and she screams and cries the entire time until she bursts blood vessels in her face and gets red "freckles". I mean she'll go days without going. And she's not constipated. I check everything to make sure and she really just holds it because she's scared to go. We've been dealing with this for over a year or more. I'm ready to just take her to the doctor and figure out what the crap is wrong with her. And yeah, I made her sit on the potty this morning where she's screamed and cried for about 20 minutes and never went. I guess I'm off to get an enema. Oh the joys of motherhood!

Maybe a good cry would make things better?


2 comments:

  1. do you like how im commenting on every post?! well i just had to say.. braylee had the SAME phobia of pooping! they get over it haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah but she's been doing this for almost two years now. And we go through this same routine every few days when I notice her belly gets kinda big and then I make her go and she finally will but she's scream and cry forever before she'll finally go. It's getting so old!

    ReplyDelete