Sunday, August 7, 2011

I see....


I finally ordered my new glasses! I'm totally, over the moon excited! I haven't had new glasses in like uh, several years. My old ones are, well, old! I wanted some totally nerdy ones since I don't wear them very often except around the house. But if I really like them then maybe I'll wear them more and give my poor eyes a break from contacts. I hope it doesn't take too long to get them.....I'm already anxious to get them!


Oh and yeah, totally random but I love this whole casual "slouchy" look! I saw this girl in the background of a Kim Kardashian shot and loved her look. Hoping come Fall I can pull of something like this!

Anywho, I have a lot of Instagram photos to share with you from the weekend but I'm feeling totally lazy tonight and I'm just going to do it tomorrow.

I'm also going tomorrow to talk to someone at the school board about Gianna's pre-school situation. I still haven't heard back from them. School starts on the 25th and I kinda need to know if she's going to be able to go or not. It's going to be such a HUGE change for us, not being able to just up and go whenever we want. I was planning a week long trip to Bama to see my family in September when I suddenly realized I couldn't just take her out of school for a whole week anymore! Yikes. It's gonna take some getting used to for sure but I know she's going to l-o-v-e it!

I'm also going to put in another job application - keep your fingers crossed that they can work with the hours I'll have available and be able to get me a job. I really would love to have a part time job soon and be able to bring in some extra income.
I'm also nervous because I haven't worked in 5 years outside the home and it kinda makes me nervous to have to jump back into the whole "working world" thing! But exciting too!


No comments:

Post a Comment