Saturday, January 2, 2010

The Future of 2010.....


So, everyone is asking what my goals and resolutions for 2010 are. I have a few ideas for things I want to accomplish. But I honestly have a hard time seeing very far into the future. I'm kinda a right here and now person. But here are a few things I'd like to see myself accomplish in the new year..... 1) Working out - even though I'm already working out and have been since August of last year I want to see myself up my workouts a little more and really get into even better shape.I am getting ready to purchase a new work out system. More cardio so that I can burn up some of the fat I'm still carrying around! Lol!

2) Losing weight - I still have about 15lbs to lose and I'll be at my goal weight. The thought of finally seeing 120 on the scales is thrilling! And I know I can do it! I lost that first 15lbs and now I seem stuck again.

3) Eating healthier - I do wish I was in love with garden food and tofu but I'm not! But I'm trying hard to watch what I'm eating and that if I do eat "nasty" food I eat only a small portion and not what I normally would.


4) Scrapbooking - I seem to always stay behind on my scrapbooking projects! I caught up right before Halloween and then somehow fell behind again - now I need to do Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas! So one of my goals is to try and keep up with it and never be behind!


5) Song writing - I used to write alot, it was pretty easy. Well, not easy, but I felt like I was inspired a lot more then I am now although I have many more experiences that should inspire me now then I did! My goal is to just start writing again, even if they don't all make it into songs to at least start writing down ideas....


6) Recording - It's always been a dream of mine to have a full album recorded! Even if I never become a mega super star I would like to have a project completed and out there for people to enjoy. Not to toot my own horn or anything but I do know I have some talent and people have always seemed to enjoy hearing me sing so I want to put something out there....I've got a whole year to write and get it done!

7) Travel - I would like to make a few trips this year. Other then just family things like our Christmas trip or trips to see family in Bama. I want to go on some vacation type trips. I really want to take Gianna to the beach this year. To Gulf Shores, AL! We used to go when I was a child and it's beautiful! Even as a child I realized that - white sand and blue green water - Gianna's never really been to the beach so I want to take her, I know she'd love it! And I'd like to get away somewhere with my hubby, probably for our 5 year anniversary in August! Just me and him, I love spending time with him!

8) Boldness - I want to be bolder in 2010. I tend to keep my opinions to myself so that I don't offend or upset anyone and in turn I keep it all bottled up and feel frustrated. Everyone else seems to voice their opinions and ideas freely so I want to be able to voice mine and not feel horrible every time I do!!! Lol!

So these are a few of my goals for the year! What are yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment