Friday, January 22, 2010

Chicken Meatballs

So my chicken meatballs were pretty yummy! I did spice them up a bit because a plain meatball is no fun, but no extra fat or anything.
Here is the recipe -

For every 4 ounces of ground chicken add to it 1 egg white (only) and 1 Tbsp of seasoned or unseasoned whole wheat bread crumbs. Form into balls and place on a greased (with olive oil) baking sheets. Bake at 375 degrees for 15-20 mins. Serve with marinara sauce and whole wheat pasta!

Tomorrow I'm going to make a chicken and brown rice bowl for dinner! Kinda looking forward to it!!! Still had a hard time with the green beans though. They are just nasty no matter how I cook them. I just gag everytime I have to chew and swallow them. I think I'd rather just eat steamed broccoli every night! No joke! Happy healthy eating, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment