Thursday, January 28, 2010

Swimsuit Season!

(Oldnavy.com)
(For Gianna - Target.com)
(Wal-mart.com)
(Target.com)
(Target.com)
So, for the very first time is YEARS I am actually looking forward to summer and swim suit season! I plan to be at least 10-15lbs lighter by the time like April rolls around anyway....so I've been checking out swim suits online for me and Gianna. I'm really looking forward to a swim suit shopping day! I'm still not giving up completely on our beach trip and I want to have some super cute bathing suits to take if we do go! I have one problems with having multiple bathing suits though, I hate the various tan lines you get! Lol! But I'll live I'm sure! I haven't gone a bought a swim suit in literally years. I usually just borrow one here or there from my Mom or sister. Mainly because I didn't want to waste the money buying something I hated on me anyway! And of course dressing Gianna up in swim suits is so fun! She's adorable in anything! I'm going to have to save up again and go on a summer shopping trip because I pretty much don't have any summer clothes now. All mine from last year are too big and out of style anyway. Guess I better get to saving! Lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment