Friday, January 22, 2010

Birthday Ideas....





I have SO many ideas for Gi's 3rd birthday! I love celebrating her birthday! So far the two parties we've had for her have been a lot of fun for everyone and I always serve good food! Lol! This year we are doing a Fiesta/Dora the Explorer theme. Serving tacos and burritos, having a pinata'! She is so excited about it, it can't come soon enough for her! I've been trying to decide what I want her to wear - I knew I wanted to get her some red rain boots to wear that were like the ones Dora's friend Boots wear! They will be adorable! We've bought some of the party stuff already, decorations, plates, invitations, etc. We picked out her cake too - it's adorable and I can't wait! It's going to be so much fun! I put up pics of it and of the outfit I want her to wear! But we'll see, it'll probably change before then!

No comments:

Post a Comment