Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Kick Butt!


Beej and I officially started P90X yesterday! We aren't able to do it together due to how small our apartment is and the fact that we only have one pull up bar....but we both managed to fit it in yesterday. I did it while Gigi napped and Beej completed it late last night. It was tough, I was only able to do a fraction of what they were doing BUT I did my best and pushed myself farther then normal. So needless to say my arms felt like noodles yesterday after lots of pull ups and push ups! But this morning I woke up and couldn't hardly turn over in bed! Lol! And my arms and chest are SO sore! But I'm very excited about the work out today. It's great that you don't have to do the same workout two days in a row. That gets old fast. At least you know there are a few days in between the same work outs. So you can kinda sike yourself up for the next time around! My main thing is going to be sticking to the diet plan as well. Unless you do you won't see the same kind of results as you expect. I really want to complete this, not only because it's good for me and I'll lose the weight I want to but also because I want to prove to myself that I can stick with something big and finish it! I'm pretty excited to see myself at 30 days, 60 days and then 90 days! Ready to BRING IT!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment