Friday, July 31, 2009

Wits End....


Today I am at my wits end. Period. No other way to describe it. Everything has put me on edge. Starting with the fact that I had to get up at 5:45 am to take my brother and sister to meet up with their youth group who was heading to the beach today. So I didn't get enough sleep. Gianna preceded to pee in her underwear all day even though she knows how and when to go to the potty. I am so tired of cleaning up her nasty underwear. I've done nothing but run around all day....been in the car way to much the past two days. My little brother is a talker, non sense talker, and him jabbering all day has gotten on my nerves. Went home to take a blessed nap in my own bed only to wake up and discover my husband is as sick as a dog. We're assuming it was lunch, he was the only one who had steak at the Mexican place. I'm hoping that's all it is because I don't need me or Gianna coming down with a stomach bug. I think poop is bad, vomit is so much worse. My mom, who is vacationing in Canada with my dad for their 25th anniversary, texted me to let me know that my little brother had football practice, unexpectedly and unknown to me, tonight. We didn't make it. I didn't even try. The thought of sitting at the ballpark for two hours in the sun didn't appeal to me in the least. Dinner was late, and not that good. Gianna pooped in her underwear and I thought I was going to explode. Beej projectile vomited all over my sisters room...still finding evidence of it in there even though he cleaned it up. Today has sucked. To say the very least. So I'm going to go curl up in a ball in my bed, no make that my brother's bed because I'm not even home in the midst of all this. I don't even have that one comfort. Ohhhhh....I may have a good cry to relieve some of this pent up stress and I hope and pray tomorrow the sun is out so we can spend some time by the pool. Maybe tomorrow will be better, well, tomorrow has to be better or I'll have a mental break down!

No comments:

Post a Comment