Friday, August 14, 2009

Those who matter!

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.” - Dr.Seuss

A good friend of mine passed that quote on to me today and I just loved it! Thought I would share it! And I do greatly appreciate all the wonderful words of encouragement my friends have given me today. I'm still trying to wrap my head around all that has gone down in the past two days. I still can't believe how two people who could claim to be and seem to be such great friends could turn on Beej so quickly. I keep waiting for someone to say it's a joke. But I don't think that's going to happen. We aren't sure what we're going to do now. Beej doesn't want to go back to his old job, which at the moment isn't available anyway. We're looking at possibly each getting a part time job to try and make ends meet for now. I really want Beej to be able to do music. He has a couple of guys he's going to do a few side projects with while working on his own solo stuff. I'm eager to hear a complete finished project from him!

No comments:

Post a Comment