Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Tattoo design decisions




Some of you may or may not know that I have tattoos, so far it's at two. A solid black star on my right foot and then a celtic heart on my left wrist. I'm now addicted! Lol! I love tattoos, well done tattoos. I think color is pretty but I personally prefer black for myself. I currently have two more tattoos ideas for myself and I plan to get one of them done here soon, around my birthday. I'm pretty sure I'm going to add something to the star on my foot but I haven't been able to find exactly what I want. I have a friend of Beej's looking over some ideas and hopefully he'll be able to draw up something that will work for me. But my other idea is wings on my shoulders, I plan to wait on that I think until my arms and shoulders are in better shape (hence P90X!) so that may wait til later on this year or maybe next year. I'm trying to talk Beej into getting some but so far he hasn't been really interested. He says he's never seen anything he wants on his body for the rest of his life!!! I want him to get Gianna's name in Elvish but he says that's too nerdy for him! Haha! I'm posting pictures of a couple of wing ideas I have...not sure which one I like best! I love them all! Decisions, decisions, decisions!!! I love the idea of angel wings but I'm leaning towards the tribal wings at the top....it just seems to fit me better I think!

No comments:

Post a Comment