Friday, August 14, 2009

A Piece of my mind.....

I woke up this morning to the news that Beej is no longer apart of the band he was in. Well, I can't actually say they were a band really - he's no longer apart of the "outfit of traveling musicians"! I'm very angry right now about. Mainly because of how it was done and the way it was handled. They had a gig scheduled for this weekend and instead of being mature and working things out so that they could play together - some, and let me repeat, some of the guys decided they'd just rather have a stranger come play with them. Lame? Yeah, I know! But out of it all I know that Beej has made one good and dear friend and I do hope and pray that his friendship continues on......along with some musicial opportunities too! It still never ceases to amaze me at how ignorant, immature and low people can be. Not to mention how two faced too. They'll say one thing to your face and something completely different to another. How can people live with openly lying day after day? And still call themselves Christians - go to church, serve on the worship team and go to bed with a clear conscience? It's beyond me. That's why more and more I'm finding myself with drawing from "Christians". Am I saved? Yes. Do I believe in Jesus? Absolutely. But I believe Christians are the FARTHEST thing from Jesus there is. I still attend church because I feel it's important for Gianna but do I like it? No. And I don't want to be apart of anything there. The less I'm involved the less people can get close to me and then turn around and stab me in the back. It's happened so many times I think my back bone is hacked in half! I've realized that when people feel threatened by you or feel like you are making them look bad they'll do whatever is within their power to take you down and as quickly as possible too. And people in leadership have no back bone to stand up for what's right either. They go with the majority and with what's easiest. Give me a break.
Well, thanks for letting me vent! Although I don't think I'll truly feel better until I tell people to their face what I think of them! Lol! But does it do any good? Nope. They still go on in their blind stupidity cutting down anyone they think it "messing up" their cushy positions in life. I've always been taught it's better to have a few quality people in your life then a bunch of stupid ones! And that's what I'm doing in life! Quality over quantity. I think it's a my new motto in everything!!!! Hopefully your day is better then mine has started off. I'm going to work out and burn off some of my frustration and hurt! See ya here later.....oh yeah, I started a blog last night and it go lost! Just wanted to say that this blog will continue. I have the right to say what I want and if people choose to use it against me, well, that's their issue not mine! So you find me here anytime!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment