Sunday, August 9, 2009

P90X Week One down....

So Beej and I are done with Week 1 of P90X! I'm so proud we made it through the first week. I even worked out the day I was sick....didn't want to miss so soon. I've been so sore for the past week. If it's not one body part it was another and most of the time it was just all of them! Lol! But I feel good overall and I'm ready to continue on! Even though the workouts are long they move pretty quick and they are over before you know it and you are standing there sweating like a dog! I've got to get the diet part down a little better though. I haven't done bad this week but I could have done much better. If I can get them both in order I think I'll see some serious great results at the end of 90 days!
We are staying out at my parents house tonight because our A/C is out at the house. It happens one to two times every summer. The unit is old and needs to be completely replaced but our land lord is a cheap skate and just keeps having it 'patched' up. But it's miserable hot at our house so we're over here today enjoying the pool and the A/C! My mom is gone for the week anyway on vacation with my grandmother so Dad always enjoys the company! I think we are going to head out to Sonic in a bit for a treat.....

No comments:

Post a Comment