Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Another day....

Today has been one of those days where I just don’t feel motivated. I seem to have a lot of those lately for some reason. But I am learning to push through that and get things done anyway. I got up and got my work out done early on. Got Gigi and I ready to go meet our besties for lunch. I was treated to lunch as an early birthday outing! So very nice to be thought of! After we got home Gi took a nap and I thought about taking one but it never happened. I ended up getting started on cleaning instead. I try to do basic clean up every day but then things just start getting out of hand and I have to deep clean stuff. The two cats make the biggest mess in the upstairs bathroom. Nothing I hate more then getting out of the shower and getting cat litter on my feet. It’s like no matter how much we sweep it’s always there. But I swept up, mopped, cleaned toilets, bath tub and sinks. Vacuumed and did laundry too. And cleaned Gi’s room which was a mess! I felt pretty good once it was all done and Beej came in from work and noted how clean the house smelled!
We went out when Beej got home and grabbed Taco Bell for dinner, we can eat pretty healthy there. At least fairly low calorie. Gianna’s grandma gave her some money to go get some new panties! So we took her and picked out some with Dora the Explorer and Spongebob on them. She was pretty excited! She’s doing pretty good with potty training. She had a couple of rough days this past week but she seems back on track now. Which is so nice!
Gianna is so smart – today I sat down with her and went over her alphabet. Showed her the letters and told her the names. Next thing I know she brought the tablet up to me awhile letter and starting pointing out letters! Showed me a W and a Q and then an O! I am so proud of her! She is memorizing song lyrics faster then I thought was possible for a two year old! When we get in the car now she tells us to “turn it off” which means to turn it up!
Lunch out tomorrow with our besties again. Both of them are coming along – I am excited to see them!
We are going to have Gi’s picture made soon, one of my bestie’s just started her own photography business and she’s offered to do Giannas! I am so excited! I’ve never had professional outdoor pictures made of her! It’ll be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment