Thursday, August 13, 2009

This Blog is Over.....

When I started this blog I intended for it to be a place that I could share thoughts, feelings, and ideas freely. A place where I didn't feel like everything would be taken wrong....I told everyone who chose to follow my blog that this was a place I intended to vent or share concerns. And that I would appreciate everyone's respect on that. Not to take anything personally or view it in a negative light. What I shared here wasn't intended to be passed around or shared with other people. If you were following this blog I trusted that what I said was between me and you and those others who followed also. But after some "issues" I will be discontinuing this blog.....I will however be starting a new blog, a private blog that can only be viewed or followed by invitation only. If you would like to continue following my blog please send me your email address to beautyandthebeej@yahoo.com. Thank you and I hope to see you again in a new location!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment